Emergency Beacon Locating
WTE MT-RX-3 Products have been used for a number of years for search and rescue location purposes. Units have been installed in unmanned aerial vehicles and vessels around the world. Our receivers are unique in that they decode and provide the position of both 406 and AIS beacon transmissions.
- Shore based alert for beacon activations.
- Simple test reporting tool for beacons
- Locally managed rescue as part of a man-overboard system using 406, AIS or 121.5MHz technologies.
- NMEA integration tool into existing chart plotters, allowing display of activated beacon location.
- Area-wide alert logging system.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle beacon tracker.
- Factory accidental activation alert with email reporting.
- GPS anchor alerts when drifting.
- 406 Beacon transmission decoder.